Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today is snowing ( PART 1 ) hehehehehehhe

Today is my first experience to touch the natural snow with my bare hand, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Today actually plan wanna study, but before taking out my books, the weather changes and the sky become very white. SNOW comes to "attack" Christchurch liao, help~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We all suffering under the SNOW, more importantly, isaac and i wear jandals only. And isaac is more "keat" as he got no jacket, no glove with short pants, haha. But we all also dont have glove, i cold till my hand become numb (sobbing).




It is the view from my hostel, it is freaking cold during snowing, most of the people in my hostel also come out screaming and enjoying it.





The views above are scenery for the place beside my hostel, the big field ( ilam field), the bus stop and so on. I cant go far as too cold, haha.



Help, i got attacked by my " violent " friends, help...................wanna crying liao ~~~~~ they all watch only, didnt come to help also , hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

this is the ilam field with all cute gals and handsome guys , yeah.


The following view is the scenery of ilam garden (1 minute from my hostel or even less, hehehe)



This gang of people just being smuggled into NZ, so they all hide in jungle to prevent caught by police. hahahah



13 comments:

Rique K Swee said...

oi! use my layout har?? haha... nice photos!! gud that u listened to me ya... but isaac seriously geng la!! was he on fire ar?? haha...

so, now ur hostel got switch on the heater le?? hehe... my hall stil switch it off most of the day lo... sienz~

put said...

i stil very the envy~~
sooo nice la the snow!!
sigh...

No longer valid said...

haha then you both come to south island and then we can travel to those place got snow one like queenstown, very fun lo

and the snow in CCH last for one day only sigh hahaha

Rique K Swee said...

u wan snow evryday so that u can find excuse to skip lectures eh? haha... ur true colours...

No longer valid said...

no la
i very guai one, even no snow i also skip lecture la haha
that one depends on my mood only hehehehe

Rique K Swee said...

i think ur "guai" is strange gua?? haha... anw, u genius no nid attend lectures de mar... i noe tat..

No longer valid said...

haha if i am genius i wont be here also liao la
i will go harvard uni to be prof lo haha

Rique K Swee said...

haha... tat one is super genius... genius only not enuf...

jiaji said...

wah!!!! i wan snow la!!
snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!


too bad australia does not have snow lo! no snowing, no skiing, no playing in snow, no snowball throwing.... T_T

eh, why snow no need go lectures leh? haha, since aus no snow, can i use raining as an excuse? but hor, dunno is my fate or wat, evrtime either it rains during my clz or after my clz, worse still, right after i wake up...haiz....

No longer valid said...

haha dont be so lazy and keep on skip lecture lo
not good one la
haha i wanna ask u not to skip lecture lo haha

Alan said...

nice photos....
I like it very much...
Hope tat I can get there
in dream(cauz it's impossible if in real life).
=p

vege said...

u HAVE to make urself a SNOWMAN!!!!
i regretted of not doing that
it was too late when me and my friends decided to make ourselves a snowman as the snow started to melt *SOB*

anyway haha you sounded very excited than me when i had my 1st contact with the snow:P
nice pictures you have there
you know what
I M determined to catch some nice pictures when the snow comes!!!!
*muahaha*

after a few days
my only thought was DARN it!!can someone help me to stop the snow falling down from the sky!!it makes the floor slippery!!!lolx

No longer valid said...

haha sorry le
i now only see ur comment as i busy recently till now la So pity
hehe
i wanna make a snowman also
but the snow is not too heavy
it is not enough to make a snowman
only enough to throw ppl nia haha
i like the snow one day only also lo
coz after that, i went to work early in the morning
it hailing then snowing
that time i stand at bus stop waiting for bus le
i feel so cold till wanna die
cham nia haha