Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NZ 2009

I back to Nz de... This year is such a pity year for me lo.... haha
Got alot of stuffs to busy with... haiz
2 drawing lab per week....
almost everyweek also got one machine lab....
everyweek got 3 assignments....
almost everyweek got test.... sometimes i feel quite scare coz got lot to busy with.... haha

sorry to tell that today is just a brief update
I will upload my photo during this weekend.....

My room is quite big but is quite empty....
haha
but i just bought a keyboaord Hope it can come asap then i only can start learning it haha

This year.... i hope that....
U guess? haha

I wanna learn some finance stuffs.... learn keyboard.....and hopefully can do well during my first pro year
haha

Actually till now i feel i very cham....
I almost slp in lecture everyday Haha
Cham lo... feel very lazy le....Not really have motivation for first pro year... haha

(more to be continued )

0 comments: