Sunday, May 3, 2009

My room and my car in NZ

This is my room in NZ, the blue color things on the floor is a bean bag, usually i fall asleep on it, haha. I just bought the office chair few days ago from city. Is very funny because i took the chair out from an office and carry it along the road in city, seems odd.



The following is my kitchen and dining room, seems a but pitiful because even the dining table is too small.


The photos below are my toilet and bathroom and laundy


finally is my car, it seems like a proton satria, i feel that i am very patriotic because even bought car, i also wanna buy one which is almost the same as our country product haha






5 comments:

Alan said...

your house and room r really nice, everything also have and very complete. Then, about your car.... The 1st time I saw it, I really think it's Proton Satria. hahaha.... After enlarge the photo only realize it's Mitsubishi!

put said...

the number plate of ur car is even cooler!!
and ur duvet like not thick enuf la.. so spacious ur room..

No longer valid said...

haha thanks for compliment lo.... but next year i have to move into other house coz this house so lousy
basin for kitchen fall down past few weeks ago haha
and this house garage is very small
even my car also cant fit
sad case haha

this car so exp lo.... i think coz of the number plate lo... make me pay more haha

glo teng said...

yay! you got a chair!!

haha. you know. ur house looks quite good in the photos lor :p

sean said...

where is that girl?
^^